To participate in the show it is mandatory to read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TRIDENT TALENT HUNT DIGITAL
REGISTRATION CHARGES ARE RS 499/- FROM INDIA & FROM UNITED KINGDOM £5/- ONE TIME AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
1. Registration forms to be submitted online only and one time only if you have filled the registration form already so simply click on the direct pay button given below the registration form to pay and proceed
2. To participate in digital pageant age from 1.5 yrs to 55 years and must be an INDIAN resident.
3. The Registrant(s) acknowledges and agrees that the Organizers entities, their agencies, webmasters/suppliers, contractors, and vendors are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible submissions or for failure to receive submissions due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with the Organizer entities or otherwise, that may limit a Registrant(s)s / Applicant’s ability to participate in the Online registration.
4. In case there is any mismatch of details in any round of the Show, the Participants may be disqualified from further participation in the Show if he/she is unable to resolve discrepancies bring one photograph and one photo id along with registration number at audition venue on the day of auditions.
5. Successful Applicants will be asked to sign further agreements/release forms in the course of their involvement in the Program. This will take place at the Semi-final stage and you will be notified by E-Mail, SMS or Phone Call.
6. If the applicant is misleading the other people and spreading the rumor about trident communications then the company has all the right to disqualify the candidate and take legal action against the applicant.
7. Applicants must disclose to the Company in writing full details of any and all criminal or civil proceedings/ actions pending, proceedings served, and/or convictions unspent as at the date of Application.
8. Participants must ensure that they maintain the decorum of the Audition venue. Further, the instructions of the Organizer shall be adhered to strictly. Any Participants who act in contravention of the instructions of the Organizers or creates a nuisance either to the Organizers or to any other person shall immediately be discal.
9. All rights regarding Audition dates, winning the prize, and Audition venues are reserved with Trident communications and can't be claimed by anyone.
10. Trident communication online Talent Hunt has all the rights to update the Terms & Conditions at any time without notifying the users, users need to visit the site time to time to stay updated
Rules for future:
1. You acknowledge that any decision made by the Company is final and the Company reserves the right to remove yours from entry at its absolute discretion.
2. Supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and competitive dance competitions) are void.
4. In any case, the registration fee will be non-refundable. You cannot claim the ones you paid.
5. Policies can be changed but will give you prior notice if it's happened.
6. The entrant will indemnify the organizer against all claims, losses, and damages arising as a result of any breach of this clause.
We may collect personal data, including your name, email or street address, date of birth, telephone number, your preferences and interests, or other information you provide to us or grant us access to(‘ Personal Data/Information’) when you register for newsletters, communicate with us, or take part in competitions. We may also collect any photograph, video images or other user- generated content that you may upload to the site. The sites may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, zip code, age etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with personal information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. Please note that the information submitted to the sites via a ‘contact us’ or other similar function may not receive a response. We will not us the information provided to contact you for marketing purpose.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
ONE TIME AND NON-REFUNDABLE.